New for the 2018-19 season all parents and swimmers that register online will have access to the Active Swim Portal.
- You will receive an email when a meet in which your swimmer is eligible to compete, has been added to the portal.
- Select the link and login to the portal. Link to portal: Active Swim Portal
- For laptop or desktop browsers – select “View Meets” from the menu at the top.
- For mobile browsers – select the grey drop down menu “View Programs” and change it to “View Meets”
- Upcoming meets are listed. Select either “Attending” or “Not attending”.
- Optional: If attending, eligible events will be listed. Select your events.
- Select “Save”.
- Login to the Active Swim Portal
- For laptop or desktop browsers – “Volunteering” is listed on the right
- For mobile browsers – scroll down to “Volunteering”
- Select an event that is listed. ex. Canmore Pentathlon or Wacky T-shirt
- Select a position, then select “Register now”
- Complete the form then select “Review”
- If volunteering for multiple sessions, select “Add another job”
- Select “Confirm and Submit”