Registration is open online for all programs. Details and links to register are on the website at riptides.ca/join
Swim school is sold out for all fall sessions. Registration for the winter and spring sessions are open.
Please note there are time changes for some of our programs. The training schedule is posted on the website at https://riptides.ca/swimmers/training-schedule/
New for the 2018-19 season, all parents and swimmers that register online will have access to the Active Swim Portal.
- You will receive an email when a meet in which your swimmer is eligible to compete, has been added to the portal.
- Select the link and login to the portal. Link to portal: Active Swim Portal
- For laptop or desktop browsers – select “View Meets” from the menu at the top.
- For mobile browsers – select the grey drop down menu “View Programs” and change it to “View Meets”
- Upcoming meets are listed. Select either “Attending” or “Not attending”.
- Select “Save”.
- Login to the Active Swim Portal
- For laptop or desktop browsers – “Volunteering” is listed on the right
- For mobile browsers – scroll down to “Volunteering”
- Select an event that is listed. ex. Canmore Pentathlon or Wacky T-shirt
- Select a position, then select “Register now”
- Complete the form then select “Review”
- If volunteering for multiple sessions, select “Add another job”
- Select “Confirm and Submit”
Pursuant to the provisions of the Societies Act of Alberta and the Bylaws of the Bow Valley Riptides Swim Club, notice to members is hereby given of the Annual General Meeting of the Bow Valley Riptides Swim Club to be held on Thursday, October 4 from 6:30-7:30 pm in the Program Room of the Canmore Public Library at Elevation Place, Canmore, Alberta.
At the AGM we will approve the financial statements of the Society and elect members to the Board of Directors.